Swim-Arts Open Water Swim Camp
on the Island of Elba, Italy
Camp Option 1
September 18 to September 25, 2021
This camp is for those who are new to open water and for pleasure-swimmers. The daily swim distances can be from 1.5 to 3.0 km, with more relaxing swimming paces.
Camp Option 2
September 25 to October 3, 2021
This camp is for those who are more ambitious and experienced in open water. The daily swim distances can be from 3 to 8 km.
Price for Camp Option 1
Participating swimmer price: CHF 825 / € 750
Non-swimming companion: CHF 700 / € 645
Price includes 7 nights at our lodging.
Price for Camp Option 2
Participating swimmer price: CHF 940 / € 850
Non-swimming companion: CHF 800 / € 725
Price includes 8 nights at our lodging.
For singles occupying a double room add CHF 56 / € 51 per night.
We have spaces for 10 swimmers, but non-swimming companions are also welcome!
We have limited rooms, so please book early.
If you are coming alone and would like to share a room with another participant that you know, just let us know who in your registration.
We all stay at the Hotel Cala di Mola near Porto Azzurro. All accommodations are in double rooms with breakfast.
The hotel has its own beach in a sheltered bay and is the ideal starting point for swim excursions along the coast of the Calamita peninsula with Capoliveri as its principal village.
These features are included in the camp price:
- Nice and sunny double rooms with shower/toilet, seaview, a/c, minibar and WLAN
- Every morning (weather permitting) an early morning guided swim in the bay
- Breakfast with a briefing about the swim of the day (depends on weather)
- Transport by rented minibus to the starting points of the swim
- Guided swims in small groups (max. 5 swimmers/group), kayak support
- Sun and chill, enjoy and relax on one of the wonderful beaches of Elba
- Video-recording of your swimming at the beginning and at the end of the week in the hotel pool, video-analysis
- Some nice excursions depending on weather (wineries, hikes, Porto Azzurro, Portoferraio – yes, Napoleon was there!…)
- COVID travel cancellation insurance
These features are not included in the camp price:
- Journey and ferry to and from Elba (carpool possible)
- Lunch snacks and dinner (for lunch there are always small restaurants right at the beach, and those who want to go out for dinner together will always find a
- Good restaurant close to the hotel – but also the hotel offers good food!
- Entry fees, rental fees for sunshades or beach chairs and other extras
- Health insurance for abroad
- Personal expenses
Need More Information?
For more info, please email us: email@example.com