SwimMastery › Forums › Affiliate Member Resources › Fundamental Skills Coach Training Application Resources › Application Assignments › Application Assignment: Video Audition
- This topic is empty.
2020-01-06 at 19:25 #1513Admin SwimMasteryKeymaster
Fundamental Skills Coach Training Application
Application Assignment: Video Audition
These are the instructions for creating and submitting your video audition with your application to the Fundamental Skills Coach Training Course.
Video Shoot Standards
Please aim for these standards as you shoot your video:
- Take some practice shots first to make sure you get the intended view.
- Capture the full body in the video frame.
- Keep the camera very stable.
- Keep lighting behind the camera so that swimmer is illuminated (rather than put into silhouette). Have camera between swimmer and windows with outside light, or underwater lights.
- Capture 8 to 12 whole strokes in sequence for each view we ask for.
- Swim with the stroke intensity that matches the way you normally swim.
Angles To Capture
Most important viewpoints to shoot:
- Underwater side view
- Surface side view
- Underwater front view
- Surface front view
If possible, please save your video to .mov or .mp4 file format at 720p (1280px ×720px) or less size.
Labeling The Files
Please follow this labeling format example:
- [insert your name] underwater side view.mp4
- [insert your name] surface side view. mp4
- [insert your name] surface front view.mp4
- [insert your name] underwater front view.mp4
Finally, you may upload to a file sharing site such as Dropbox then send us a link where we can download your videos. Or, you may send a link by WeTransfer.com to email@example.com.
Some times there are errors in the video file or format provided. We’ll let you know if we run into problems getting the video working.
- Admin SwimMastery
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.